Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nap Times + 3 weeks old!



Stacey and I cherish baby's nap time. I took a picture of Malia in her crib and in her portable bed. Thanks to Alicia and Freddie for the great crib set. We were going for the jungle theme and gender neutrality as opposed to the stereotypical "pink". Malia is now three weeks old and 2 lbs heavier. We're looking forward to visiting family this Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog