Thursday, May 22, 2008

Standing on my own



Daddy has me on a walking strength training program. I spend an hour or so on my bouncer working out my legs. These are pictures of me standing on my own. I still need help being propped up by the couch as I work on balance but overall I think the training program is working.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog