Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Malia's Halloween Party 10/25/2008




We had a Halloween Birthday party for Malia in Carson on 10/25/2008. Stacey and I agreed this year to have two parties since her parents were on vacation in China that weekend. Since it was so close to Halloween we also decided to make it a costume party. Erin did most of the planning for the party and Jamie helped her with the decorations and games. There are too many pictures to upload for one post so I split the photos into two separate posts.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog