Friday, December 12, 2008

Cool Pictures





These pictures were taken by Ninang Erin...cool.

2 comments:

J L said...

She sure loves her elmo.

Erin Krystle said...

what a cooty pie =) we gotta take new pictures with her elmo slippers haha

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog