Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Resolutions!



One of Malia's resolutions is to build core strength. Here she is trying to balance on the exercise ball as well as holding it up to show her muscles.

2 comments:

Richie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richie said...

Love the hair! You're like Samson...

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog