Sunday, February 1, 2009

Going to Church



Its always fun going to church even if I can only sit still for 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i see your mom and dad are preparing you for the lent season. remind your mom she has to give up cussing for 40 days.

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog