Monday, December 10, 2007

Meeting Mommy's co-workers

Malia recognized Rick's voice...it must be because of all the times Stacey got in trouble at work?

Ozzie looking like a pro with the baby

Malia doing her best impression of dancing with the stars

The crew at Block Consulting: Karen, Candace, Louise, Ozzie, Zane, and Rick. Helen missed the group picture by a couple of minutes.
*
We came down to Manhattan Beach today to visit Stacey's co-workers at Block Consulting Actuaries. Malia had a great time meeting everyone.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog