Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve



We spent New Year's eve at home together. My mom and dad were both a little under the weather so we didn't get a chance to celebrate with my Aunts and Uncles in Carson. They were having a "Super Hero" party. I wanted to come in my "Lady Bug" costume...maybe next year. I pretty much spent the night sleeping and was awaken at midnight when my mom and dad wished me a happy new year.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog