Friday, September 26, 2008

My first trip to Hawaii Part 1 - 9/25/2008 - Papukea Beach & Shaved Ice

This is me and mommy swimming in Shark's Cove at Papukea Beach

The water was a little chilly - 76 to 78 degrees.

Auntie Janet recommended we get some shaved ice at Matsumoto's Market in Haleiwa - It was Hawaiian flavor with vanilla ice cream and topped with condensed milk. I really liked it a lot.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog