Sunday, September 28, 2008

My first trip to Hawaii Part 2 - 9/25/2008 - North Shore, Oahu

Here we are at Waimea Bay. We spent the whole day at the North Shore and daddy brought me into the water. Ninong Richie stayed with us until he had to pick up uncle Jon at the airport.


I don't like the feeling of sand between my toes but I do love my new hat from H&M.

Here we are at Sunset Beach. Ninang Erin took this cool picture of us looking out into the horizon. The water was so nice and the beach wasn't too crowded. Maybe uncle Ryan can come here to surf one day since this beach is right next to Banzai Pipeline.

After a long morning swimming and sightseeing, we headed further north to Giovanni's Shrimp Trucks. Ninong John took my dad here while he was still in the army and stationed in Hawaii. Even though daddy is allergic to shrimp, he had to have a couple of these yummy garlic butter and shrimp. If he had a reaction, we had my Benadryl nearby.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog