Monday, November 17, 2008

How Malia learned to walk

Before Malia started walking, she practiced on her little shopping cart around the house. It gave her a lot of confidence to start walking.

Then, at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Carson, Malia started walking on her own. Thanks to my Mom for helping her take longer steps.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog