Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No pictures with Grandpa




I went through this blog the other week and found that my Dad was M.I.A. I could not find many pictures of Malia and my dad alone so I decided to post these pictures. My dad can't complain that I don't have any pictures of him with Malia on this blog.

No comments:

Welcome to Malia's Website

This blog is an online scrapbook for my daughter Malia. She was born at 4:15AM on October 30, 2007 at HOAG Hospital, Newport Beach. She measured 19 in. tall and weighed 6lbs 3oz. Her name is pronounced (muh-lee-yuh) and she was named after the Hawaiian surfer/model Malia Jones.

We are blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy daughter. I will be posting photos and stories of Malia as Stacey and I take this journey through parenthood. I also hope that this site will allow our family and friends to keep in touch with us. Thank you for your love and support.

Visitors to Malia's blog